I decided I needed to begin using this thing since I set it up 2 years ago and haven't blogged even once.
So I will be blogging all the minutia that no one even cares about.....but why not!
I bet you are waiting on pins and needles, aren't you?!!
Moving day
6 months ago

4 comments:
I thought the same way when I started blogging...and now what can I say I love it...I have met so many fabulous friends....Just wait you will be hooked in no time....so glad you are going to join the blogging world...."Welcome"
Hugs,
Mo ;-)
Glad you took this decision! Welcome to blogland! Happy Thanksgiving!:) Vanessa
Hello Becky and thanks for stopping by my blog for a visit. It's nice to see that your blogging, you will love it! I usually flea market when hubby and I travel but in Weston they have a flea market everyday during the summer, most of the time it's junk but once in a while you hit something good like I did here.
Blessings, Shirl
Shirls Rose Cottage
Hi Becky! Just wanted to stop by your blog to say hi and to thank you for becoming a "follower" of my blog, that's terrific! Can't wait to see how your blog grows too! Wishing you a lovely day!
Amanda (aka Cottage Contessa)
Post a Comment