Not again!!!! Yep, again! I got the stomach virus Saturday night. I just hate that stuff....but I guess there aren't many that enjoy it, is there. But, I survived....slept around the clock mostly...and didn't wake up till 9:30 this morning! I am improved....can eat, can think of a zillion things that I want to do, but bottom line......I'm out of gas. The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak.
I am so ready for Spring!!!! This winter has been overly long and dreary to my notion. More sun and some daffodils, please. We live on a high elevation, so daffodils are late. Just dandy. But they will eventually get here.
I have received all the fabric I had to order more for a couple of projects, so I am chomping at the bit to get at it and get these ready to quilt. Two are going to be machine quilted and one hand quilted. I would like to get the hand quilted one ready in the next two weeks because we are going on a road trip to the Bristol NASCAR race and I like to take stitching with me. We'll see.
We are having a family dinner this weekend....most all of the extended family is able to come. It will be good to see everyone. Hopefully I will get pictures.
I think I feel a nap coming on so I will sign off for now.....
Blessings,
Becky
Moving day
6 months ago

3 comments:
Hi Becky! Sweetie I'm so sorry to hear that you were sick, that's never any fun is it. Good to hear that you're all better and looking forward to your guests over the weekend. Have a wonderful time, and enjoy your quilting time too!
Amanda (aka Cottage Contessa)
I hope ya get better soon, Have fun on your trip and take plenty of pics..
Hi Becky,
I hope your feeling better now. I know we have had the sickies too at our house. It took us 4 weeks just to get over the cold and cough. Your quilts are just lovely, you do such beautiful work.I was going to sew this last weekend but instead spent the weekend with our sweet granddaughter.
Enjoy your day,
Elizabeth
Post a Comment