I've been busy, but nothing completed per se. I have the red, white & black borders on and ready to quilt. This is the update picture of it.
Then I started with the hodgepodge blocks I brought up from my mom's to finish for my brother. Of course, AGAIN I run out of fabric......so very close to having enough.....grrrrrrrr. So while I wait for the reorder to arrive, I'll show you an update on it. I chose a 30's print in a muted orange...for some reason orange just seemed to be in my head for this. This isn't an important fact except that I detest orange. Do you think it works?
The corner blocks I made from fabric with bones, etc on it to go with the orange dog sashing, and I plan to quilt the plate design in each of them. I am going to hand quilt this one so I will get it in the sandwich as soon as I finish the sashing.
Two of the grands are coming to spend the night and stay tomorrow, so all sewing for the next couple of days has ceased!!
Hope everyone has a great day!!
Becky
Moving day
8 months ago

1 comments:
Do you have a name or pattern for your red, black and white quilt from 2009?
Post a Comment