(Click to enlarge!)
We are having a great time "vacating" here at Deep Creek Lake. We love the efficiency we rent. The owners have really made it feel like a home and we always request it when we make our reservations. It's on the first floor so we can just walk out to the beach. Rick uses the beach a lot.....me, not so much. I hate sand. But I use the patio space to read, stitch, etc.
Libby & Joe brought their parents down for the day today. Everyone had a big time. I even went down in the sand to take pictures!
I took a dozen pictures of Joe and this was all I could get that wasn't the top of his head. He was sooooo busy and focused on the sand. Corey looks entertained, too, doesn't he. Joe demolished an Oreo after lunch!!
Libby ate her supper really well so she could dive into the bag of candy Pappy bought her at Candyland. She got candy necklaces, M&M's, lollipops, and all sorts of goodies. Candyland in Oakland advertises they have 700 kinds of candy (I didn't count), but we put Libby in the buggy, gave her a bag and she and her Mommy picked some out. They also have a vegetable/fruit side in the store......so we ended checking out with all kinds of candy, sugar free and real......and one tomato. The clerk said as she checked us out....."well, at least here's something healthy" . (Hang head in shame here.)
I have been knitting along on my scarf. I did find the pattern......
Here's the progress so far
I may get it done in a year or two......
So, that's it for now. Will report back in a few days.
Blessings,
Becky
Moving day
6 months ago

7 comments:
I love the colors in your scarf. Karen
Okay, you threw me for a second when you said Libby and Joe brought their parents, but I soon recovered. Glad you're having fun. Enjoy some for me. Lane
Looks like everything is going great for you, have a good time while it is still summertime.
Looks like a great time.enjoy and see ya when ya get back.Amy
What a great place for some R&R, so pretty. I love your scarf it's coming alone beautifully!. I can't wait to see it all done. I am working on baby gifts.
Take care and enjoy your day,
Elizabeth
Becky! How nice to hear from you. I just checked your blog today and noticed you hadn't posted in a while. Thought you might still be on vacation.
Regarding the Autumn Fantasy pattern, it's an ordinary pieced pattern, but the stems are appliqued.
Cheers!
Glad you're having fun. Enjoy some for me. Lane
Work from home India
Post a Comment