Saturday, December 11, 2010

Oh Christmas Tree, tree, tree, tree.......


Just sharing a few pics of my trees this year. Of course, click to enlarge!


My kitchen tree.....










My favorite ornaments of all....Hallmark Keepsake Fridge and Stove and Baking Table. They are retired and it took me time to find them. The fridge and stove will connect to a light string, but they are really too heavy to hang.






A new addition....a sewing tree in my sewing room







I put quilting and sewing ornaments on there. I also bought super big buttons and hung them. The garland is blue tape measures







The vacation tree with remembrances from some very
good times! It looks like it's leaning, but I checked and it
really isn't....maybe I was standing cockeyed!






One of three new additions this year. I bought a magnet this time and tied yarn around the neck of the guitar to hand it on the tree. Keychains will also work.







We have our big tree in the living room, and I enjoy it, but I have to say I have the most fun with these 3 small ones. The grandkids were fascinated for a long time looking at everything. They are allowed to touch with "one finger". I try to make most of the ornaments unbreakable to limit potential damage. I'd hate for one of the kids to get cut.


I have some quilting pictures coming up before long......I really have been quilting!! Honest!! Just wait and see!!

Wishing you and yours a very happy and blessed Christmas!
Big fluffy hugs to one and all!
Becky

3 comments:

Piece by Piece said...

Love your Christmas trees. I am not putting one up this year, two reason, I am not going to be home because my children are hosting three Christmas's at their homes and second, this year I don't feel like putting up the tree by myself. Maybe next year.
Patricia

Elizabeth and Gary said...

HI Becky,
I love your sweet trees!I think the small ones are the best and so darling. Very pretty and festive.
I went shopping this weekend with my girls..and I am still so tired, I didn't have a chance to post anything.
Have a sweet and hugs, Elizabeth

Lane said...

Love, love, LOVE your trees, especially the sewing room one. I have the same Hallmark ornament, with the 6 spools of thread and thimble to make a tree. And, the tape measure was brilliant! Lane