I hope everyone had a very special Christmas holiday! We had our various celebrations in various locations and enjoyed spending time with everyone. Lots of laughter going on! I had made my daughters-in-law quilts for their big gifts from me and Rick. Cole had actually picked hers out over a year ago. She came in while I was working up an online mystery quilt and told me she loved it. So that was easy....and it took me so long to get it to the quilter to work on that she had forgotten about it! So much the better!
I had asked Nancy what colors she would like in a quilt.....also way over a year ago. She specified navy blue, a green to match her bedroom, and various shades of brown. Hmmmm.....well, when I decided I was going to get these done for Christmas I buckled down and found a pattern I thought would work and selected the fabrics. I really like how it turned out. Rick told me that if she didn't like it he wanted it. He loved the colors. Well, she isn't sharing the quilt, so Rick will just have to wait awhile....I'm working on UFO's next year!
Moving day
8 months ago

4 comments:
That turned out great ,sorry Rick maybe next time .
Nice quilts. Glad you had a wonderful Holiday. You will have to get busy on quilt for Rick, maybe one of the UFO's?
Very pretty quilt. Have fun with your UFO's I am happy to say that I really don't have any left.
Beautiful quilts and so funny about the secret. Hope you're having good quilting memories for the beginning of this year.
Post a Comment