I've met my goal for the #6 Judy pulled in the UFO Challenge! I wanted to get the piecing completed on this Knot Quilt I had started.....oh, probably 6 years ago. Isn't that just terrible!!!
BUT, with her inspiration, I did get my goal and sometime in the year I will spend two months quilting it. I am probably kidding myself.....it's a queensize quilt and I am going to handquilt, so maybe I should have alotted the entire year for that!! But I'll be so much closer to being done than I was so that is a good thing.I just found out that the February # is 10, which is a Table Runner. I may have some extra time to sneak in a little quilting on this one so I can have a head start! Lord knows I'm gonna need it!
Happy Quilting!
Moving day
6 months ago

10 comments:
A great finished project! Isn't it a great feeling?
It is beautiful. I take a good two years to hand quilt a queen so you are far ahead of me :)
What a lovely quilt. So glad you got the top done.
My number six was a big project and my number ten in easy....I'm looking forward to an easy project.
Six years sounds like nothing in the land of UFO's! Great job meeting your January goal.
That is lovely, and will be such a nice quilt! Best of luck in getting the quilting done. I so admire hand-quilters. Congrats on your finish! :o)
It's great that you are at the quilting phase now! Enjoy!
Beautiful quilt.. I,m trying to get some UFO's finished too...Have a wonderful day.
What a beautiful finish! My number 10 just needs quilting and binding. I can't wait to see your Feb finish!
Cheers,
Dionne
Congratulations on a fantastic finish!
Post a Comment