I really don't know how to act! I finished my February UFO (#10) for the 2011 UFO Challenge hosted by Judy at Patchwork Times
This has proven to be a very effective motivational tool for me........so far.....it is only February!! But I am thrilled to have at least two goals accomplished.
This project was a table runner made from the Wintergraphix line by Jason Yenter. I absolutely love these fabrics. I started changing my Christmas decorations to blue last year and these fabrics are wonderfully blue!
I machine pieced and hand quilted it.
(Click to enlarge)
Moving day
6 months ago

9 comments:
Great runner I love that fabric on the back .
very pretty table runner. I am glad you are getting some of your projects finished. It feels so good doesn't it? Love your header and the background. Nice to look at.
I have really gotten a kick out of seeing what everyone did for their MC. I have visited the list of jan several times getting ideas. can't wait to see all the feb one together. yours is really nice!
Hi Becky,
Wow! you go girl! I love your runner.
I would love to make one, but I have to make my king size quilt first...
You are so amazing and so talented, I always love seeing what you have made.
Have a sweet day and big hugs, Elizabeth
Your table runner is very pretty -- love the colors! Congratulations on another finish!
Beautiful runner, congrats on your finish!
Nice job on the finish! It's lovely!
That's so pretty, Becky. Congratulations on keeping up with the Challenge: I'm not doing well at all!
Hi Becky, I am a real, and virtual, friend of VesuviusMama. I liked your comment on her most recent posting so looked at your blog. I LOVE your table runner made from the Wintergraphix fabrics. I made one for my son and DIL last year, and some napkins. Wish I'd saved more for us because now I have a dining room and DR table that it would look terrific on. I have also used some of it in a project that I started at a retreat last Nov. I haven't blogged about it yet, but will. Here's a link to the table runner and napkins http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/photo/2793831810101299792tgOJAd and here is a link to the wallhanging - http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/photo/2721091440101299792xgFgiU Hope these links work. The wallhanging is definitely a WIP. Since I took the picture at the retreat I have had to make it smaller since I over-estimated the size of the spot I want to hang it in. The idea is for it to be light in the upper left corner and gradually get darker as it goes toward the lower right corner. If you look closely I'm sure you will recognize some of the fabrics from that collection.
Have a good weekend!
Nancy
Post a Comment