Saturday, February 5, 2011

First, Fifth, Forever--January


Like I needed another commitment for each month in the year. BUT, this is something that I am already doing off and on, so I'm just going to make sure I do it diligently.

This is hosted by Colorado Lady and you can read about it here.
In January I sent a few notes to friends that are having some tough things to go through right now. My friends are so important to me....when they hurt I hurt. I want to them to know that I am keeping them in my prayers and to remind them they are not alone.

Already have some folks lined up for this month......

We can't support each other enough. Thanks Suzanne for putting this opportunity out there to remind us!

2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

I've always enjoyed letter writing, but it has certainly gone out of style. You are right, we can never encourage too much. I think this is a great way to share our love and faith.

Jocelyn
http://justalittlesouthernhospitality.blogspot.com

Coloradolady said...

Oh, great!! I am thrilled you are joining in, I really think as this goes on, I may get more out of the letter writing myself!! Thanks for linking in.