Sunday, April 22, 2012

The Middle of the Mess

I have been working as diligently as possible on my sewing room/studio......which has now been dubbed The Roomio.  I can work so far in there, then have to wait until the stars align again and things I need help with get done......then I can proceed.....then wait.....you get the drift.

Rick has been a dear to help me.  Corey has helped immensely by painting it.   We have to carry stuff up the stairs, carry other stuff down stairs....and we haven't even started on the stuff that needs to come up from the basement - fabric, patterns, fabric, serger, Fabric, unfinished projects, FABRIC. 

I am so excited as each little thing gets done. 
Here are the pictures from the middle of the mess!  Click to enlarge.






 Wow!  I'm happy to say it has changed dramatically!

Keep checking in!!

Blessings,
Becky

6 comments:

Vesuviusmama said...

Lots of fun space - I'm very excited for you!

Grammy Goodwill said...

I REALLY want to come visit you sometime. Maybe it will happen. You never know.

Lane said...

First, you're going to love having a blue sewing room. Blue goes with almost every project and is peaceful. I know it takes a long time to get a room as important as a sewing room all done, but when you're finished, you'll be so happy in your new space. Enjoy it!! And, I love your new background. Lane

Elizabeth and Gary said...

Hi Becky,
I love the space for your sewing room! The wood door is beautiful and the ceiling pitch is amazing..I really love the room, I can't wait to see it done with all your beautiful fabric's. The comfort quilt you made is so sweet, the pattern is wonderful I really like it! such a special and loving gift. You have been one busy girl. I just finished a baby quilt for my niece. Now on to a bigger one.
Have a sweet day and big hugs, Elizabeth

Becky said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Thistle Cove Farm said...

a room of your own, splendid!