Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I'm dreaming of a white SPRING???????

There is still snow on the ground.....about 4 inches....when is this ever going to end!!! I want to see some flowers and some green grass instead of white!! It is supposed to warm up to 52 degrees today and that will take care of the snow, but that's really not that warm.

My sister is visiting with me....unexpectedly.....her MIL is in the hospital here where we live. The MIL is improving, but it will still be a few days before she is released. My BIL is one of 10 children, so there is an army at the hospital, so Debbie stays with me. She's still not over the hospital thing with my mom's death last October, so I totally understand.

We watched the first DVD of Pride and Prejudice (A&E version) yesterday and will finish it up this a.m. I usually watch it twice a year (I know, I'm lame), but I missed viewing #2 last year so I was more than ready to see it again. Good grief....I noticed yesterday I was mentally doing the dialog....how pitiful is THAT!

Corey and Cole brought Libby & Joe over to visit us yesterday afternoon so we had a busy, fun time. Libby about flew out of her mom's arms to get to Aunt Debbie! Debbie has always been "the spoiling aunt" to my boys and now to their children. She's just a fun aunt! Everyone needs a few of those in their life. I had a couple myself.

I think we are giving the Nascar races a rest.....probably the next possibility is Charlotte the last of May....although as the Richmond race approaches, Rick might get antsy to go. I'd better rest up!

Hope everyone has a great day.....keep springtime thoughts going....it has to arrive sooner than later!



0 comments: