I'm crosseyed from quilting the swirls in Libby's quilt. I am diligently working on the double border and am finishing up the second side. One long and one short side to go. Glory Hallelujah!!
Libby and Joe are having an overnight with us this evening. She was ready for bed and she was getting tired. She climbed up beside me while I was quilting and put her head on my arm and watched me stitch. I told her when it was finished and on her bed she could rub her hand on the stitches and know that MeMe loves her so much. She told me the fairy ballerinas were so beautiful! I gave Rick the high sign to try to get a picture of this so he did.
Moving day
6 months ago

6 comments:
Becky, that is so sweet.
How special!!that could be a picture for the label.
How special ,Libby will think of you every time she uses it .
Just sweet as Sugar your little Libby is!!
I love the photo!
Have a sweet day,
Hugs~Elizabeth
Oh what a sweet, sweet moment! So glad for you that you were able to capture it on film.
Precious photo!
Post a Comment