Friday, October 9, 2009

I'm actually ready!!!!


I have done all my preparatory tasks and I am ready for the big online mystery quilt in the morning!

Here are my 3 fabrics












Cut in squares












Marked to sew my half square triangles










Half squares sewn, cut apart, ironed and trimmed to size










I can't wait to see how it turns out!

Blessings,
Becky

5 comments:

Hazel said...

Love you fabric's ,can't wait to see your mystery quilt .

Lane said...

I also love the fabrics. Can't wait to see what they become. I remembered another mystery I was doing this year that I got about half done and truly hated it, so I saved my blocks to repurpose into something else. Then, she showed the end result and I was wrecked. I stopped printing instructions before it was over and the final was beautiful. if only.... Lane

Shirley said...

Your excitement at doing the mystery has me excited to see how it comes together. Post lots of photos.

Quiltluver said...

Looking forward to seeing the quilt. I'm not sure I would enjoy making a quilt without knowing the outcome. The ones I see on the blogs do turn out to be beautiful, though. Karen

prashant said...

I stopped printing instructions before it was over and the final was beautiful. if only.... Lane

Work from home India