Friday, October 16, 2009

Yuck!!

I just saw this commercial on TV for the second time and both times I found it just creepy. When I went to youtube to see if I could share it with you guess how it was titled....."Creepy Tobasco commercial". I see that I am not alone. What do you think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhQONWClOjA

AND....I really can't figure out what it is that creeps me out about it!
AND....will I be able to look at pepperoni pizza the same way again, let alone eat it!!

13 comments:

marlene@ByTheSeam said...

I could watch the first 2 seconds of it and that was enough for me! It creeps me out as well. Could it be the faces in the pepperoni?

Shirley said...

*LOL* Didn't creep me out at all. You're definately younger than me. That was like a 1960's commercial with the singing and everything. How about this one from drive in intermissions http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3N_ELRw7ZI

This is cartoon not real people but the hot dog jumping into the bun always gets me.

Vesuviusmama said...

Yeah, reminds me of the drive-in intermission. I still go to the drive-in all summer, and they still have the same intermission dancing and singing food and drinks.

Jay said...

Whoa ladies... Y'all are all wrong about this commercial .. well that's what I thought until I watched the video.. You see, I love tabasco on just about everything.. and love pizza... But the little singing faces is just a little too much for me too. I just can't shake the image ... but then, isn't that what Tabasco whats???

Gotta run and get some popcorn at the concession stand.. Hmmm - tabasco on popcorn??????

Molly said...

I agree with you on the creepy, plus I think I will eat sausage pizza from now on.

Elizabeth and Gary said...

Oh my, I see what you mean, it is a little creepy!. I do love pepperoni and I also put tobasco on my pizza so this was kinda funny and creepy. LOL.
I enjoy your post,
Take care and enjoy your day,
Elizabeth

Elizabeth and Gary said...

Hi Becky,
Where are you! Are you O.k.
I do hope so.
Big hugs,
Elizabeth

Amy said...

I did not get to view the commercial yet, but good to hear from ya,Amy

Thistle Cove Farm said...

Hi Becky,

you've won yarn and a dish cloth knitting pattern book at Thistle Cove Farm. Please send your snail mail address.

Merry Christmas!

prashant said...

It creeps me out as well. Could it be the faces in the pepperoni?

Work from home India

Heartfelt living said...

Hi Becky,
Thank you for stopping by and entering my giveaway. Best luck to you.
Well, I haven't looked at the commercial yet but I'm off to do so now. Sounds interesting!
Have a great day.
Blessings,
Karen

Unknown said...

Found your blog after looking at another one - can't remember which one. I saw that you are from Morgantown - I live in Buckhannon. Used to live in Morgantown a few years ago!

Shirl said...

Hello Becky, thank you so much for stopping by. I could not look at this video, my ISP is so slow it would not load.
I love that quilt your working on in a previous post.
The deer have not been bothering my tulips, I made a deal with them. We still give them cracked corn if they stay out of my flowers. LOL I do spray Invisible Fence on my flowers though it really helps.

Blessings, Shirl
Shirls Rose Cottage