This was a good day. I was afraid the weather was not going to cooperate and let our Bible Study group (hereafter known as the Holy Huddle) have our Christmas party. It was snowy and beginning to stick to the roads by the time we left, but we got to do our thing.
This group of gals is sooooooo important to me. They are definitely my sisters. We laugh with each others' joys and cry in each others' sorrows. We support and lift up each other with no thought of judgment. We've all had a turn "through the mill" and we have all gotten closer because of it.
Here's my sisters.....
I also have to add another pic because our fearless leader took the picture. She is on the right.
We have a lot of fun and laughter, but take our Study very seriously and are all seeking to grow spiritually. Three of our ragtag bunch were unable to be there today and their absence was genuinely felt. I thank God every day for all of them. How great our Father's love for us......
Have a warm fuzzy evening.
Becky
Moving day
6 months ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment