Saturday, December 13, 2008

O happy day!!

Things are lookin' up on the Craft Room front. I have stewed and hissied and fought the space I have in the basement all week trying to make room for the new machine and other things that need set up.....and just came to the conclusion there just isn't enough room down there. I was more than depressed at the situation, to say the least.....especially since the only piece of unclaimed space in the basement (that I had planned to expand my craft room to) had been commandeered by Rick to put in fitness equipment!! After my hissy fit, Rick suggested I take one of the bedrooms and have at it. So sometime this weekend the bed comes out and sewing machines go in. I will keep the area in the basement to store fabric, etc that I don't have to have at hand all the time. Whoooo Hooo! We still have 2 other bedrooms for company. Sounds like a plan....finally.

I have to share this picture of Doodle and Meow Meow. All of us who have tried to take a picture of two (or more) children at the same time.......especially for a Christmas Card.......can relate. I know what their parents were thinking when they were trying to take a decent picture, don't you?!! What a hoot.


I'm glad they shared the reject! Hope everyone has a ho-ho-ho weekend!!
Becky

2 comments:

Seams to Sew and Quilt said...

awe, they still look adorable though. I love the blue quilt you made, it's beautiful.

Farmhouse Blessings said...

It's hard not to laugh and then cry with them! LOL I hope you used that for your Christmas card. It's perfect!

Smiles,
Lea