I'm am such a clutter queen, but there comes a time when the piles of stuff just bring sewing to a flying whoa. I'm pretty much done with the sewing space, now down to the cutting and fabric storage space. UGH. If you don't hear from me in 24 hours, send in a search party (armed with shovels).
I have been so busy that I haven't been able to quilt much......and now that I can find time to get to the machine for awhile......I can't get to the machine!!!!
Hopefully I can get back in the swing of things again soon, and life will return to normal (if there is such a thing).
BTW, as always when cleaning up piles.......I have found some neat treasures that I had forgotten about! Now I can put them "somewhere I can find them" and not see them again for another year.
Moving day
6 months ago

6 comments:
I hear ya, I have been doing the same thing. My hubby thought he would clean the basement, ugh, what a mess.
I'm weeding thru a bunch of baby quilts and fleece throws THEN my studio will be, somewhat, un-cluttered. What a nice change that will be!
Are we suppose to know where everything is ? Nobody told me that ! I have everything I need, I just don't know where they are. But one of these days I'll take a hint from you and get in there and get it done. I hope 8>)
Glad you can find some time for yourself again in your sewing room. Did you come upon your "Letha's Electric Fan" project anywhere? How's that coming?
I've been cleaning, too, so I can feel your pain. But, it's so worth it when it's done. You'll be glad you did. Take care. Lane
I think a lot of us did the extra cleaning thing while the old site was down this time. I have been rotating the stash (moving it around the room). Your title cracked me up- a flying whoa...
does that make me a quilting whoa when I am not at the machine? too funny be good cw
Post a Comment