Just a note to let you know I am about 6" x 12" from being halfway done with the hand quilting for Joe's quilt. I am pleased with the progress and if I keep at it (my wrists needed a break now) I don't see why I can't finish it before Sunday. Y'all keep the prayers goin'.
I got to see Libby and Joe last evening. So precious. They were taking their afternoon naps when I got there. Joe woke up first so we played awhile, then I heard Libby. I went up to get her and when she saw me she said, "MeMe! See my pink princess pants?!" She is so proud of them. She can walk around in them holding onto furniture or someone's hand. Sometime she just lays on the floor and sticks one leg straight up in the air and keeps it there! What a hoot she is.
OK.....union break is over, back to the grind. Stitch, stitch, stitch.....
Blessings,
Becky
Moving day
8 months ago

5 comments:
Good for you! Be sure to post a picture when it is done, or when you give it to him!
Well your making good progress.Glad the little Pink Princess is doing well.
Go,go,go girl ! You are really doing good. Yes we must have a photo of it. You have to be so excited. Take care
Look out Becky .. Molly's husband is watching. ;-) I just wanted to say hi and thanks for stopping by my blog. I do find your blog interesting so be careful of what you say...... I tattle!!
jay
Good for you Becky ,your really working hard on this one .
Post a Comment