Ok, y'all......I'm done.
I'm done with the pity party I was having for myself yesterday.
Sometimes I get so full of myself I can't stand myself! Thank you for all your kind, encouraging words....they did help more than you could know. I came to realize in the middle of the night that I needed to snap out of it....the depression. I can't snap out of the back stuff (would that I could!), but I can have a better attitude than I have had.
I woke up with the idea I would do the max of whatever it is that I can do for that day. I know I can't run a race, or lift much of anything. But I can move and I think more movement (in the right way) will probably make my back looser (does that make sense?) and each day will be better.
I decided to go to church even though that meant a fair amount of walking and sitting. I didn't stand the 30 minutes for the worship part....I sat down when I started spazzing. We have great comfortable padded theater seating, so the sitting wasn't so bad at all. And of course, the whole experience completed my attitude adjustment....God has a way of doing that. :)
So, thank you all for letting me a brat and still loving me. I've got my big girl panties on and I'm dealing with it. I'll be batching it this week....Rick has to go to New York and I am not going....his boss is going. So I'm gonna do some hand stitching, watch my "Upstairs, Downstairs" dvds, and play music really LOUD!!!
I may even dance a little bit.
Love you all,
Becky
Moving day
8 months ago

7 comments:
We all understand those sort of days because we have them also. Just hang in there and it will get better. It was good you went to church, that will help lift your spirits. Now just don't overdue it while Hubby is gone. Be a good girl and take care my friend.
Hey, everyone needs to let problems out sometime... Held in too long and that can become a problem. You were just fine. Letting friends know when you are having a `bad day' is a good way to work through it. That's what friends are for and if someone doesn't understand that, THEY need to rethink what friendship is.
Get busy now and make something. I can't wait... ;-)
jay
We all have those days and it helps to have the encouragement of friends. I am glad your feeling a bit better. Enjoy your week alone. I like to play music loud too when hubby is gone. Makes me feel better.
I'm so sorry that your back is hurting so much. It's okay to vent your frustrations.
(((hugs)))
Isn't "shaking it off" great? I sure understand depression. I was there earlier this week. Glad to hear you got to church. Sometimes getting out to things like that makes all the difference in the world. I went to a birthday party on Thursday night and it was exactly what I needed.
You're right. Some exercise is better for your back than none at all but just go easy with it.
Hi Becky, I hope this Monday morning has your back feeling much better. Thanks so much for visiting my blog and entering the giveaway. I hope you'll visit often. ~ Lynn
glad you are feeling better. may I say.. it is NOT the load you carry but how ya carry it... ATTITUDE is the key.. maybe try some accupuncture. I had gotten frostbite and extreme nerve damage from it..I can walk without pain thanks to it.. I wil pray for ya.. are ya going to Talladega? ere thinking of it.. let me know,Amy
Post a Comment