A quick note to let you know I am improving with my back woes. I feel like I'm 85% where on Monday I was 25%. My biggest problem is the back spasms all over my back from where I am starting to loosen up. The best place is bed and I'm am waaaaay over that, let me tell you. But when I stay up too long, I'm happy to get there! I went to get my hair cut this afternoon and did a little go-round Wal-Mart and now I am all "spazzed". I spent a couple of hours in bed, got up for awhile and now am thinking my nest is looking pretty good again. Ugh. Let's just say the most I can do about quilting is thinking about it! also reading about y'all quilting!
I am starting to get very depressed about this whole mess.....very depressed.
Becky
Moving day
6 months ago

6 comments:
Hey girl, You can't be getting depressed... I mean it!!!
What would I do if ya lost your cheer personality and didn't make those nice comments on my posts. I don't have a lot of friends and ain't planning on losing any who makes me smile... ;-) ....
You hang in there. I know a little about dealing with pain (and all sorts of everything).... We always seem to make it through the storms.. and tomorrow is a better day
You ARE in my thoughts.
jay
Glad to hear you are feeling better back pain is no fun . Your quilting can wait get yourself in tip top shape ,we've missed you .
Just a little more time. You have come far with the back don't wreck it now. Hang in there.
Becky my friend, hang in there, you are strong. Yes you are sick and tired of hurting and not being able to do what you would like to do, we all can understand that. But you must give your back time to heal or it might get worse. Keep in mind we are all here if you need somebody to yell at, or somebody to talk to. You can make it through this, you are a rock.
No depression - I prayed for you, so now I'm waiting for the good news that you are 100%. Like Molly said we are here for you.
Seriously get better soon.
Lynn
Hang in there. You'll be back to your old self soon. Just don't spaz too far. Maybe a book about quilting? Lane
Post a Comment