Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The mystery is solved.....

Thanks to Auntie Em I have solved the mystery!!!!

She sent me looking for the cry of the Fisher Cat. At that site, there was also a recording of the screech of the RED FOX!!!!! THAT'S IT! Exactly. Whoopee! I'm
not losing my mind!

I do know we have foxes in the area, so that makes good sense, too. Listen to that thing.....doesn't it sound horrific????

Thank you so much Auntie Em. My internet family comes to my rescue again!

Blessings to all of you,
Becky


6 comments:

Amy said...

good thing you know what it was, hopefully it will find somewhere else to scream.

Jay said...

Well, I guess I'll unload my suitcase and put my elephant gun away. Dang I was looking forward to the hunt.

I guess I read to much Sherlock Holmes because when I read your first post about the creature, I remembered the story of, `The Hound of the Baskervilles' and I figured, "The game was afoot".

Glad ya found out what it was with a little help from your friends .. err friend.... ;-)

jay

marlene@ByTheSeam said...

Glad you found out what it was. I missed a lot of blog reading because of thunder storms, no computer when that happens. Have you ever heard a rabbit scream? They sound awful too.

Shirley said...

That's just plain eerie. No wonder you were on the ceiling when you heard it! It sounds like a human cry for help. Yikes. Wildlife is nice to have around but sometimes it can sure put a fright into you. Glad that's all it was.

Auntie Em said...

Glad I could help! At least I accomplished one good thing today... :-)

Vesuviusmama said...

I nearly jumped out of my seat when I clicked that link - what a scary and unexpected sound! Glad you now know what it is!